We are fully committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We genuinely appreciate that you do not want the personal information you submit on our website to be distributed indiscriminately.
- We will not use any of the personal data we collect to advertise or market any of our products
- Personal information will not be used to inform our users of any offers or discounts we have any given time unless such information is directly related to the order you placed (e.g. specific discounts that you may have qualified for by placing the order).
- Personal information we collect will not be forwarded or transferred to any third party organization other than the courier company and as is necessary to process credit or debit card or PayPal payments.
- We use VeriSign SSL encryption technology to ensure that all payment transactions are managed in a safe and secure manner.
- If you are in any way concerned how your data is being stored, you may request that your data be deleted from our system.
Below you will find all the information regarding how we collect your personal information, what we do with it, and what rights you have.
Who we are?
This website is owned and operated under the authority of Dayton Home & Office GmbH and all personal data collected and processed is done so in accordance with such laws as the Data Protection Act 1998 and the German Federal Data Protection Act.
Personal data we may collect
As an e-commerce company we are only able to provide our goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data and information. For the purpose of providing our full services, we collect the following information: Your name, postal address, email address, telephone number as well as payment information.
- Provide you with the information, goods and services offered through our website, for billing and order fulfillment
- Provide you with the services and information we offer which you request
- Administer you account with us, in case you select to open an account
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make through our online payment system
- Carry out research on the amount of users we receive and how they interact with our website as well as track sales data
We collect access information from our sites users, such as which internet browser is being used, the website from which this user has come from, and your IP address (this is a unique address which identifies your computer while on the internet)
Credit Reference Agencies
We reserve the right to request information about you from other third parties such as credit agencies so as to help us improve your overall buying experience, providing better goods and services, and helping prevent against any kind of fraud.
On instances where we make such requests, you will first be informed of our intentions and whether or not any record of this will appear on your credit file. If we choose to proceed with a credit check, you may request the information we have retrieved at any point.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data in cases in which we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud, cybercrime, or to protect the website, its rights, and property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose statistical information about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and for other lawful purposes. Please note these statistics will not contain any personal or identifiable information.
We place a great deal of importance on all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have a number of security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information we collect.
We implement a variety of technical measures to help safeguard and protect your personal data. If you have an account with us, you will only be able to gain access with the use of a password and username unique to you. We ensure all personal information is stored on secure servers, and all payment transaction and details are encrypted using VeriSign SSL technology.
If you are in any way concerned about your data, you have the right to request your information stored by us free of charge. You may also request that your information be altered, blocked, or deleted at any point.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding how we store and process personal data, please feel free to contact us.
Dayton Home & Office GmbH
54-58 Tanner Street
ph: 020 – 351 47 075
fax: 020 – 351 47 075