- Available in standard and custom sizes
- Anti-fatigue matting helps reduce stress in the work place
- Pebble pattern surface provides added traction
- Available with high visibility yellow borders
- Free from toxins including DOP and DMF
- Provides effective slip resistance
- Resistant to oil and various other chemicals
Anti-Fatigue Matting - Pebble Top
Pebble top Anti-Fatigue Matting is an economical option to help reduce workers' fatigue and increase productivity. Made using microcellular vinyl consisting of millions of air bubbles which ensures basic worker comfort. The pebble top pattern offers non-directional traction providing added comfort. The pebble pattern also makes these mats very easy to clean and maintain.
The mats have a total thickness of 9.5mm and are formed with all four sides beveled to minimize tripping hazards. Pebble top anti-fatigue mats are free of toxic DOP and boast a Class 2 fire rating according NFPA Safety Code 101 and an R10 slip resistance rating according to DIN51130 and BG-rule BGR181.
- Product weight: 4kg/m2.
- Thickness: 9.5mm
- Abrasion resistance: ASTM D3884-01
- Available in colours: Grey, Black and Black with Yellow safety edging (compliant with OSHA code 1910-144).
- 1 Ply Pebble top surface texture
- Fire rating class 2 according to NFPA Safety Code 101
- Free from ingredients such as DOP, DMF, silicone, heavy metals or ozone-depleting substances.
Available in standard sizes of 60x90cm, 90x150cm and 90x300cm and also customised made to measure sizes.
Anti-Fatigue Pebble Structure