- Anti-fatigue runners for commercial use
- Available in both standard and custom sizes
- Ribbed pattern surface ensures added support
- High visibility edging available
- Free from harmful toxins including DOP and DMF
- Non-slip texture to ensures stability during use
- Resistant to oils and various other chemicals
Anti-Fatigue Runners – Ribbed
Ribbed pattern anti-fatigue runners provide an ergonomic solution and help reduce stress and fatigue in the work place. With the aid of microcellular vinyl that consists of millions of air bubbles, these mats give workers support and relieve when required to stand for prolonged periods of time. The ribbed pattern surface is formed using a newly formulated compound which increases the service life of these mats by 50%.
These mats are a total of 12.7mm thick and are formed with beveled edging to minimize the risk of trips and slips. Available in black with yellow safety borders which comply with OSHA code 1910-144
Anti-Fatigue Mat Specifications
- Product weight: 4kg/m²
- Total Thickness: 12.7mm
- Material: Microcellular vinyl
- Available in colours: Grey, Black and Black with Yellow safety edging (compliant with OSHA code 1910-144).
- 1 Ply ribbed pattern surface structure
- Fire rating class 2 according to NFPA Safety Code 101
- Fire retardancy: EN 13501-1
- Free of toxic DOP and DMF
Available in standard sizes of 60x90cm, 90x150cm and 90x300cm and also customised made to measure sizes.
Anti-Fatigue Mat - Ribbed Structure