- Effective Anti-Vibration Pads
- Extremely High Load Capacity
- Recycled Rubber Granulate
- Safe and Secure to Reduce Movement and Sound
- Cut to Size for a Perfect Fit in your Vehicle
Anti-Vibration Pads for Transport and Haulage – Bearing Pads for Heavy loads
On a long journey transporting goods, there is nothing more frustrating than your cargo moving and vibrating in the back. This can lead to annoyance and worry about potentially damage goods. The goal is always to get the item from A to B in one piece - but with bumpy, bendy roads, this isn't always possible. We’ve created the perfect solution to this issue, rubber anti-vibration pads designed for the safe and secure transport of cargo. Simply place these pads in your lorry, truck, jeep, van or car boot to create a stable resting place and bearing pad for your valuable cargo. Place our pads between items to create a bumper pad that will ensure the safety of each product. They can be cut to size in lengths of up to 10 metres to ensure a perfect fit.
Composed of recycled granulated rubber, our anti-vibration pads are created to absorb and evenly distribute vibrations to minimal levels. In custom sizes and 3 different thicknesses, anti-vibration pads are specifically designed to absorb shock and movement, reducing the noise and potential damage caused during the transport of heavy goods and machinery. Use these anti-vibration pads in Lorries, trucks, vans or car boots – simply cut your required size for a perfect snug fit in your vehicle or trailer. Your anti-vibration pad may be adjusted further at home using a Stanley knife or box cutter, and the odourless rubber will not emit a foul smell or harmful chemicals. These anti-vibration pads are extremely robust and capable of handling extremely heavy loads.
- 20mm thick
- Suitable for load securing on pallets, trailers, loading areas etc.
- Produced in Germany according to strict quality and environmental guidelines
- Material: Recycled rubber granulate
- Temperature resistance: -30 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Tensile strength: 0.60 N / mm² in accordance with DIN EN ISO 1798
- Elongation at break: 45% based on DIN EN ISO 1798
- Compressive stress at 25% deformation: 0.7 N / mm² DIN EN ISO 3386-2
- Fire behavior: Class B2 DIN 4102
- Oil and liquid resistant, anti-mould properties
Check out our full range of Anti-Vibration Mats