- Rubber ring mats for use on grass
- Honeycomb structure allows for grass to easily grow
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Available in standard and custom sizes
- Allows for drainage and keeps floors dry and clean
- Mat connectors also sold separately
- Thickness: 25mm
Rubber Grass Mats
Rubber grass mats provide an ideal safety solution for outdoor activity areas, playgrounds and walkways. The soft durable structure of the mats provides a protective surface underfoot and prevents against injury and damage upon impact. Rubber grass mats are an excellent way to reshape and maintain a surface, whilst having the least impact on the natural environment underneath. Once the grass grows through, the rubber grass mats become barely visible and the natural green look of the area is restored. You can be assured that despite their low visibility, the mat will provide excellent protection against slips, trips and even fall damage. This makes our rubber grass mats an excellent solution for areas where children play. They can be used on both flat and contoured grass surfaces and are completely weather-resistant, providing excellent drainage and UV protection.
The structure of these mats consists of a sturdy honeycomb design which allows for grass to grow straight through the rubber rings. This makes them perfect for grass activity areas were traction and safety is essential. Their non-slip surface makes them ideal for playgrounds and play areas of all kinds. The rubber grass mats work excellently beneath slides, swings, climbing frames, trampolines, ziplines, rope swings and pretty much any playground accessory where extra safety measures are required. These mats are also very effective for outdoor walkways and can be laid on uneven or rough surfaces to incease grip. The ring structure then provides an anti-slip surface which helps to prevent against slips, trips and falls. The mats can be laid easily in seconds and will provide a solid and safe surface as the natural grass beneath grows through - Which is good for kids, and good for garden wildlife.
Rubber Grass matting Key Points:
- The ring structure allows for grass to grow straight through the rubber grass mat
- These mats also provide effective drainage, leaving a clean a dry surface.
- If necessary, these mats can be cleaned with water and then hung to dry
- The density and weight of the mat assures non-shifting
- The mats superior rubber compounds withstand extreme weather conditions and heavy foot traffic
As well as standard sizes, this mat is also available in customised cut to size options. This ensures that you are now able to select the right amount for the job.
If you would like to connect more than two mats together, Rubber connectors can be used to join the mats.