- Rubber sheet matting for commercial and domestic use
- Suitable for a variety of applications
- Easy to work with
- Available in customised made to measure sizes
- Available in rolls of up to 10mm
- Made from NR/SBR rubber compound
- Non-slip rubber surface structure
Rubber Sheet - Thickness: 1mm
These high-quality Ergonomic Technology ® rubber sheets are suitable for a wide range of applications. The mats are very easy to work with and can be applied simply and efficiently. These mats can be used to seal, insulate, and can also be cut, curled and glued. Due to their durable tough structure they provide an ideal solution for both commercial and domestic use.
Typically used for insulation and protection, this type of rubber can be used in a variety of ways but is most commonly used as sealing material, for conveyor belts, and as rubber plates for fall protection. They also work as an efficient edge protector.
- Quality / hardness: NR / SBR 65 + / - 5 Shore
- Finish / Colour: smooth on both sides / all black
- Density: 1.6g/cm ³
- Tensile strength: about 3 MPa
- Elongation at break: 200%
These mats are available in customised made to measure sizes in widths of 120cm and lengths of up to 800cm.