- Rubber sheet rolls up to 7m in length
- A perfect solution for a wide range of applications
- Smooth non-slip surface
- Flexible and easy to work with
- Thickness: 4mm
- NR/SBR pure rubber compound
Rubber Sheet Rolls | Thickness: 4mm
Rubber sheet rolls are a durable and reliable solution suitable for a number of uses. The mats are very easy to work with and can be applied simply and efficiently. These mats can be used to seal, insulate, and can also be cut, curled and glued. Due to their durable tough structure they provide an ideal solution for both commercial and domestic use.
Typically used for insulation and protection, this type of rubber can be used in a variety ways but is most commonly used as sealing material, for conveyor belts, and as rubber plates for fall protection. Due to their anti-slip properties and durable solid structure, these mats are well suited for flooring in vans, trailers and stable cars.
- Quality / hardness: NR / SBR 65 + / - 5 Shore
- Finish / Colour: smooth on both sides / all black
- Density: 1.6g/cm ³
- Tensile strength: about 3 MPa
- Elongation at break: 200%
This mat is as a customised product and can be cut to your specifications. Available in widths of 120cm and lengths of up to 700cm.