Anti Fatigue Mats
- Diamond Top 1 Ply | Anti-fatigue Mats - Available in 3 Colours
- Pebble Top 1 Ply | Anti-fatigue Mats – Available in 3 Colours
- Ribbed 1 Ply | Anti -Fatigue Mats - Available in 3 Colours
- Checker Plate Surface - 2 Ply | Available in 3 Colours
- Anti-Fatigue Bubble Mat | Bubble Runner - Custom Length
Spaghetti Door Mat
£26.39Prices Include VAT
Chair Mat for Hard Floors - PRO Series (transparent)
£29.99Prices Include VAT
Sky Uni Bath Mat - Cool Teal | 6 Sizes Available
£21.90Prices Include VAT
Kitchen Runner Magnum | Anthracite
£17.99Prices Include VAT
Kitchen Floor Runner | Granada | Custom Sizing & 7 Colours Available
£14.40Prices Include VAT
Chair Mat for Hard Floors - PVC (transparent)
£24.99Prices Include VAT
Dark Coloured Chair Mats | Hard Floor
£19.99Prices Include VAT
Chair Mat for Carpet Floors - ECO
£36.99Prices Include VAT
Chair Mat for Carpet Floors - PRO Series (transparent)
£34.99Prices Include VAT
Anti-fatigue mats are an important solution for any workplace where standing for long periods of time is necessary. As well as combating tiredness and other medical problems associated with standing on hard floors, anti-fatigue matting is also an excellent choice for protection against falls, slips and other accidents. In addition, anti fatigue mats offer insulation from cold floors.
Workplace Mats - How do they work?
Tiredness and aching muscles can be a major problem for workers standing for long periods. This is caused by reduced blood flow, and blood pooling in the legs. Anti-fatigue and workplace mats are designed to encourage small movements in the body's leg movements, causing swaying that is almost unnoticeable. This promotes blood flow in the legs and combats tiredness. Anti-fatigue mats have also been shown to protect against serious foot conditions and lower back problems.
Our anti-fatigue mats are easy to install, durable, and easy to maintain. Studies have shown that they improve health and safety in the workplace and increase productivity. By reducing accidents and limiting time lost to fatigue, these mats are certainly a worthwhile investment.
What are the benefits of Anti-Fatigue Mats?
- Health Benefits - Anti-fatigue mats reduce energy consumption by providing a cushioned work surface, which serves to relieve tension, support muscles and save energy. Anti-fatigue mats are proven to reduce joint stiffness, headaches, neck pain, lower back pain and foot pressure.
- Increased Productivity - The increased comfort that an anti-fatigue mat provides will in many cases ensure higher productivity and concentration. Anti-fatigue mats are also designed to reduce stress on your spine and improve posture as you work.
- Safer Work Environment - Rubber anti-fatigue mats are anti-slip to create a safer working environment and reduce the risk of workplace accidents. Many of our anti-fatigue mats have specific anti-slip textured surfaces.