- Provides structural protection
- Rubber matting 5mm thick
- High density rubber protection, suitable for a range of uses
- Also provides sound insulation, resistance to oil and protection against mold
- Other thicknesses also available
- Available in 9 different sizes
Structural Protection Rubber Matting - 5mm
Structural protection rubber mats made of high-density recycled rubber granulate. Versatile and effective protection suitable for applications on building structures and flat roofs including (e.g. roof terraces, flat and green roofs, balconies, solar installations, parking garages, etc.). These mats are suitable for high-quality insulation, soundproofing and even waterproofing. Due to the reinforced structure on these mats, they can withstand large amounts of pressure, making them a perfect choice for a variety of purposes.
- Easy to install, highly cost-effective and durable
- Available in thicknesses of 5, 10, 15 and 20 mm
- High density of approx. 850 g/m³
- Resistance to oil and added protection against mold
- Thermal resistance from -30° C to +80° C
These protective mats are available in widths of 60 cm and 125 cm and can be customised to lengths of up to 10 metres.
Take a look at our full range of Anti-Vibration Mats