- Easy to install, highly cost-effective and durable
- High density (approx. 850 kg/m³) rubber protection, suitable for a range of uses
- Reduces point load vibration and noise
- High-quality insulation or waterproofing
- Resistance to oil and added protection against mold
- Thermal resistance from -30° C to +80° C
- 10mm thick
Structural Protection Rubber Matting
Structural protection rubber mat made of high-density recycled rubber granulate. Versatile and effective protection mat for classical applications on building structures and flat roofs (e.g. roof terraces, flat and green roofs, balconies, solar installations, parking garages, etc.). This structural protection rubber mat is suitable wherever high-quality insulation or waterproofing requires secure physical protection.
- easy to install, highly cost-effective and durable
- available in thicknesses of 5, 10, 15 and 20 mm
- high density of approx. 850 kg/m³
- resistance to oil and added protection against mold
- thermal resistance from -30° C to +80° C
This rubber protection mat is available in widths of 60 cm and 125 cm and various lengths up to 10 metres long. Please select from the drop down menu at the top of this page.
Check out our full range of Anti-Vibration Mats