- Easy to install, highly cost-effective and durable
- High density (approx. 850 kg/m³) rubber protection, suitable for a range of uses
- Reduces point load vibration and noise
- High-quality insulation or waterproofing
- Resistance to oil and added protection against mold
- Thermal resistance from -30° C to +80° C
- 20mm thick
Structural protection rubber mat made of high-density recycled rubber granulate. Easy to install, highly cost-effective and durable - suitable for a range of applications:
- designed to significantly absorb and reduce point load vibration for use under washing machines, treadmills and other items that produce vibration.
- versatile and effective protection mat for classical applications on building structures and flat roofs (e.g. roof terraces, flat and green roofs, balconies, solar installations, parking garages, etc.)
- suitable wherever high-quality insulation or waterproofing requires secure physical protection
- suitable for a range of applications that require durable high density rubber protection such as stables, trailers, flooring, walkways and access ramps.
This rubber protection mat is available in widths of 60 cm and 125 cm and various lengths up to 10 metres long. Note that due to its total weight and applicable shipping weight restrictions larger sizes may be cut and shipped in several pieces.
Check out our full range of Anti-Vibration Mats
Spaghetti Door Mat